Welcome at Spraystream
How can we help you?
For your convenience, we provide a short manual for machines S4.0/7.5/11.0/15.0/18.5/30.0 (HP).
This manual does not replace the official manual.
! Only personnel with proper training and good knowledge of the equipment are allowed to operate this machine.
For any other question or problem, please contact Spraystream or your local dealer.
Quick start (and stop)
! Please read the warnings in the official manual before starting the machine.
|Possible cause & remedy|
|Power light doesn’t|
|The fuses in the electrical cabinet are switched off: Reset the fuses|
|Red fault light is on|
|The machine does|
not respond when the electrical connection
has been made.
|The emergency STOP button is pushed in: Reset the emergency button.|
|The fan is not working.||The overload protection FAN is switched off: Reset the overload protection|
|The machine is vibrating.||Dirty fan blades: Stop and secure the machine and clean the fan blades and barrel.|
|The fan’s circuit breaker trips.||Obstruction/material in the barrel: Stop and secure the machine and clean the fan blades and barrel.|
|The water flow is too high.||The nozzles are worn: Change the nozzles.|
|The pump is not working.|
|The pump is working, but there’s no water coming out.|
|The pump stops|
|There’s not enough water flow feeding the machine: Increase the water flow, or use bigger feeding hoses.|
|The turning system is not working.|
|The turning system is only working in one direction.||One of the rotation contactors is broken: Replace the proken rotation contractor.|
|The installation doesn’t respond to the remote control.|
With a proper maintenance the machine will operate smoothly for many seasons.
- Fan and barrel: Check the inside of the barrel for damage. Any damage to the barrel can cause a reduction in efficiency. Repair the damage using a quality fiberglass plastic and strive for a smooth surface. Check the fan for damage.
- Bearings: It is important that the bearings are lubricated before each operating season, or after
every 250 operating hours (can be less according to the environment).
- Pump: see manual pump
- Water manifold and nozzle ring assembly: Before starting/using the machine, please check that all water nozzles in the nozzle ring have the proper spray pattern. If the spray pattern of an individual nozzle deviates; clean or replace the nozzle.
- Water hoses: Check the camlock and other water couplers for damage and make sure that the gaskets are in place and intact. Check the status from the hoses on leakages.
- Clutch: The cannon can be turned manually. If this maneuver is too hard to execute, the nut needs to be unscrewed half a turn or more.
- Water filter: When there is dust visible, clean the filter. In order to do so, shut down the pump and stop the water supply. Unscrew the glass bulb and remove the filter cartridge to clean the inside.
- Legionella: If the risk exists that contaminated water is used, clean and disinfect the water circuit. Follow the local regulations and laws concerning legionella disease.
- Electrical cabinet: We recommend a regular check of the electrical cabinet by a certified electrician
- Power cable: Check that the power cable is in a good state without damages.
- Electrical connections: It is important to control and check all electrical connections and cables at the beginning of each season.
- Frost protection: Store the machine in a frost free and dry area to prevent the machine from freezing. If there might be a freezing risk, remove all the water from the system. Purge the filter, remove the hose from the filter and blow compressed air (<5 bar) through the system.
For spare parts, please contact Spraystream or your local dealer.